I remember the first time my mom ever made this…it quickly became a family favorite! My mother can seriously burn water (I say that with the utmost amount of love) and yet this is a recipe that she has never messed up! It’s super easy and prep time is minimal. It doesn’t need to refrigerate before serving, so plan a little ahead. P.S. My picture isn’t gorgeous but the taste is AMAZING! (I should also note this is a Keebler recipe that we found off of their piecrust…many moons ago.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours 5 minutes
- 3 1/2 cups frozen non-dairy whipped topping (Cool-whip), thawed
- 1 Keebler® Ready Crust® Graham Pie Crust (or Oreo Crust)
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (4-serving size) chocolate flavor instant pudding & pie filling
- 1 cup canned cherry pie filling
- Spread 1 cup of whipped topping in crust.
- In medium bowl beat milk and pudding mix with wire whisk for 1 minute. Whisk in 1 1/2 cups of remaining whipped topping. Spread over whipped topping in crust.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over pudding mixture, leaving a 1-inch border around edge. Form slight depression in center of whipped topping. Spoon pie filling into depression. Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Garnish as desired. Store in refrigerator.